A can-do attitude and a start-up spirit
So we need a superstar Ops Manager. The Ops team is small – you’ll be our third team member – but our work is crucial. So, you’ll need to be just as happy with the big picture (like spotting what needs to work better across the entire business) as getting your hands dirty (like embedding processes). If either of these things doesn’t appeal, this isn’t for you.
A big future that won’t get dull
For the right person, there are huge opportunities to take on big responsibilities, develop your skills, and shape our business as it grows.
Here’s the deal
- Salary of £30k to £40k+ depending on your experience
- Flexible and hybrid working
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day off on your birthday
- A benefit allowance of £1,200 a year to spend on anything you like
- A training budget of £100 a year
- 5% employer pension contributions
- Electric car and cycle-to-work schemes
- Personal accident insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Recruitment bonus when you suggest a new employee who passes probation
- Yearly eye test
- Regular social events
Definition is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, pregnancy, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, medical history, skin colour, marital status, genetic information, or parental status.
Download the job description.
If this role sounds right for you, then please get in touch. To apply simply send your CV and no more than 100 words on why you’re the right person to email@example.com.