This role requires experience working with clients in the healthcare, not-for-profit and/or education sectors and a genuine interest in delivering integrated strategies.
You’re ideal for this role if you:
- Have a B2B PR agency or background in the specialist sector and want to take your career beyond traditional PR. You know digital’s the future and you want to become an expert in it.
- Love the not-for-profit, education and healthcare sectors and have a genuine interest in organisations in the sector.
- Have enviable creative energy that shows through in your bold ideas and unique approach to problem-solving.
- Are extremely organised.
- Can communicate well with clients, anticipate their requirements, and deliver exceptional service.
- Are positive and creative.
- Want to make a measurable difference to clients’ businesses.
- Are thoughtful, considerate, and generally a great person to work with!
Key responsibilities include:
- Designing integrated communication strategies for clients (while PR is our bread and butter, we take an integrated approach to comms including social media, content, and SEO).
- Managing the roll-out and delivery of these strategies, coordinating with our specialists to ensure that client work gets delivered on time and to a high standard and that we always hit our KPIs.
- Being the main client contact and linchpin of the account team, managing both up and down to ensure client expectations are met.
- Delivering excellent client service and working with directors to balance client satisfaction with profitability.
- Measuring results and reporting back to clients.
- Being an expert in your clients’ industries and their businesses to help them achieve their objectives.
- A salary of £34k+
- 22 days holiday + your birthday + 3 days between Christmas and New Year – 26 in total
- Your own benefit allowance of £1,200 per year to spend on anything you like
- A training budget of £100 per year
- Great parental leave policies
- 5% employer pension contributions
- Flexible and remote working options
- Regular social events
Definition is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, pregnancy, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, medical history, skin colour, marital status, genetic information, or parental status.
If this role sounds right for you, then please get in touch. To apply simply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.